Saturday, January 24, 2009

thank you

im going back home town in 9 more hours.. to celebrate chinese new
year with my family.. at Seremban.. wont be here for 5 days.. oh my god..
im so gonna miss you guys.. my baby especially..


gonna go back and get lots of ang pau.. i miss my family tho..
my cousins too.. dont plan to go back actually.. but i got no choice..
its a activity that happens once a year.. wanna spend some time
with my family..


im so damn happy.. i just got home from Carlos.. went yum cha with..
my baby, eunice, hakim, hafiz and acis.. gonna miss them wei..
we've planned going MOS this Thursday.. woohoo~ hope that our
plan works larr.. or else i'll feel bad for them.. promised them already..


when i reached home.. i saw a new specs on my desk.. i opened it
immediately.. gosh.. is my specs.. im so surprised.. my dad said he wont
make a new specs for me.. but then i got it now.. i feel so sorry..
although i made him disappointed everytime.. but he still care for me..


well.. my mum bought me some shirts for my chinese new year present..
tee's and pyjamas.. love them lots man.. i'm sorry for making them angry
and worried bout me everytime.. <3


im gonna be so lifeless after tomorrow.. stone at my hometown..
no where to hang out.. no friends.. but family.. will be back at Thursday..
morning i guess.. dont miss me too much ya.. :)


love you guys lots..!!!!


chao!!

No comments: