Monday, January 12, 2009

i'm speechless...

its already 12 of January and my salary is not out yet..
oh my god.. i need cash desperately..no matter what i must get
it by this Friday.. i wanna get my dress!!!


another boring and lonely day.. my room is empty and dark now..
its gonna rain i guess.. the sky are turning from light blue to black..
its sleeping time soon.. but before that.. I'm gonna cook something for
my self first.. I'm freaking hungry...


going to Mcd later.. study.. do some revision and our homework..
going with jackass Wayne and Eunice.. as usual.. we're moving around
6.45pm.. still have time for me to take a short nap..


i slept in school today during the last two period of Physics lessons..
the teacher suck.. she dint even know how to explain.. keep on repeating
the same sentences only.. my ears are too tired to hear her voice.. and
so I'm forced to sleep.. =p


B.O.R.I.N.G ~ i got nothing to do except for going online.. friendster,
myspace, facebook.. and THIS.. blogging.. i feel damn freaking lifeless..
I'm speechless.. there's nothing much i can do and say..


freaking bad mood because of the salary also.. yesterday i chat with
Ming Hui.. he told me alot of stuff.. i'm confused.. i dont understand..
what he want? and what is he trying to do.. i already have one.. i
cant look back anymore.. all i can do is move on..


i feel happy when I'm together with Aaron.. at least he dint hurt my
feelings.. i don't wanna turn back anymore.. i might get hurt again.. who
knows? i don't wanna risk it anymore.. i have feelings too.. dont you get it?


suddenly.. i miss my bii so much.. wish that he's beside me now..
I'm sorry to both of you.. Aaron and Ming Hui if i ever make a mistake
and hurt you guys.. i didn't mean to.. I'm happy now.. and I've choose
Aaron.. he'll always be my one and only..


thanks for understanding..

No comments: