Tuesday, January 20, 2009

im so in love <3

firstly.. I'm so so so in love with this song..
Bella's lullaby / river flows in you.. played by Yiruma..
one of the Twilight theme song.. freaking nice and romantic..


guys go check it out.. you can get it in YouTube.. i bet that you guys
will listen to it over and over again.. I'm freaking gonna learn this song..
wish to play more romantic than the original version.. aiks..


sorry to say that.. i'm in love with this song more than my baby..
haha.. =p sorry baby.. but i'll learn this song and play it for you..
no matter what.. i promise..


anyways.. we've started our practice.. the song is done.. by my
baby.. thank you.. you rock!! now we're making up all the dance move..
but there's some disagreement between the 4 of us today.. well..
im sorry if i did anything wrong..


i know that my attitude suck.. sorry guys.. its normal if friends fight..
but no matter what we're still a team.. nothing can replace you guys..
you guys are my best dancers..


xo's

No comments: