Thursday, January 8, 2009

love life <3

l . o . v . e



dear readers.. im back.. again!! im kinda busy this few days.. busy with homeworks and studies.. teacher gave us quite a number or homework books everyday.. add maths, maths, ICT, BI, chemistry and lots more.. school just started few days ago.. and now im busy and stressed up..


but.. i wanna thank my bii.. for accompanying me this few days.. he scarified times for me.. although he's not free sometimes.. he drives to my place everytime when he wanna meet me.. if he got no car.. he gotta wait for his sister to come back home.. he's willing to do anything for me..


i told him that i wanna work this relationship slower.. 'take it slow, follow the flow'.. i know him since i started working at Hiro which is the mid November.. he's working there too.. we was just friends at the very begining.. 1 week before Christmas he went Kota Kinabalu..


he talked to me while he's waiting for the aeroplane at the air port.. he on his lap top and chat with me.. he said that he miss me.. and he started to have feelings towards me.. but that time im still together with Ming Hui.. so i just treat him as my friend.. normal.. 'boy friend'..


after i said goodbye to him.. i never chat with him anymore.. until after Christmas.. he finally online.. but that time he's still at KK.. he'll be back soon tho.. which is on the 28th December.. when we're chatting he asked for my phone number.. and i gave it to him.. he messaged me at night.. i remember that time i was with yong seng and james at U4 Yum Cha..


after knowing him for 2 months.. he finally asked my for couple on the 7th December, Wednesday.. which is few days ago.. he wanted to ask me earlier.. but he respect my decision.. i wanted to take it slow.. but i feel that its not really fair to him.. plus.. im totally in love with him.. so i gave him my answer yesterday.. " I DO!" =08.01.09= ~wonderful memories~


im taken.. and he's mine.. no one can ever take him away from me.. never..


i love you Aaron~

No comments: