Thursday, January 15, 2009

15.01.2009


well.. today is me and my baby's special day.. hmm..
not really special actually.. guess im really lifeless.. its our
1....1....1..... week anniversary.. =p


normally couples celebrate for their years or months..
but me?? what ever.. although is just a short term being with him..
i love him more and more everyday.. miss him sooooo much..
cant live without seeing him..


1 day for not seeing him already makes me wanna cry.. suffering..
finally today i can see him.. went to pyramid and went lunch with him..
he's working today.. so he only can spend his lunch break with me..
and its only 1 hour.. i'm happy tho.. thanks bii.. =)


hope that we can last long.. i'm tired of changing boy friend over and
over again.. im just gonna stick to one.. which is my aaron bii..
love him loads..


anyways.. im freaking busy this few days.. busy planning my performance..
songs, dance routine, editing and dance moves.. i carried my lap top
where ever i go.. but.. i wanna say thank you for aaron, eunice, wayne and
shaujin for helping me this few days.. thanks guys..


thats all for now..


bye =)

No comments: