Monday, January 19, 2009

im freaking happy!!

although i have lost one friend.. and added one enemy..
but its worth it.. i have alot of enemies last year in school..
mostly all from my class.. my ex class mates..


but today.. when I'm walking home.. i only talked to Faris and
Farhan.. but me and Hari kept quite the whole time.. we both live
in usj11.. Faris and Farhan stays at usj 6.. all of them are my classmate..
this year and last year as well..


on the way home.. Farhan asked me try talk 2 Hari when i'm walking home with
him.. then i was like 'ok.. i'll try..' so when both of them almost at their
house.. me and Hari walked home together.. i walked in front of him..
im still shy and dont know what to tell him..


so i just ignore and walk my self.. when we almost reach home.. near mpsj..
suddenly Hari called my name.. im shocked.. so i turned and look at him..
so he was like ' Sorry for what happened last year.. what past is past..
but if you're still angry at me.. i understand.. every friends fight.. but i dont
wanna act childish anymore.. just wanna say sorry..'


oh my god.. im so freaking happy when i hear that sentences.. im smiling
all the way home.. after he apologize to me.. after for not talking to him
like half a year.. its worth it man.. woohoo ~


just now during recess time.. i started talking to xing zhu too.. one of my class
mate.. and i apologize to him when i got home.. he accept my apologies..
so do Aziem?! he accept my apologies too.. they're not angry at me.. they're
just ignoring me.. like i said we're just acting childish.. but now.. WE'RE NOT!!


although i've added an enemy.. which is that fucking asshole.. but i gain back
all of my friends.. i love the world man.. as i said fuck off asshole.. look
who's the one who got no friends now? what goes around comes around bitch!!

1 comment:

Jeneft Aw said...

i'm glad to hear that u befriend with Hari, Xing Zhu and Aziem again...

wat i wish to see in your class is everyone of u is happy and u all have motivation to study...

cograts to u since u dared to say sorry to your friends...still remember, "it's NEVER too late to apologise". and we must be FORGIVING!!!