Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27.01.2009

today is the 2nd day of Chinese new year.. and its my 3rd day
here stuck in my hometown.. but im consider lucky tho.. most
of my friends got no chance to online or even using their phone..
due to bad receptions..!! :(


started gamble since im awake.. not even changed, brushes teeth
and ate my lunch.. i bet 50 cents per game.. so i won around
1 buck..


after my lunch.. we played mahjong.. won 1 buck.. 50 cents per
game.. and finally.. my cousins came and visited us.. we continued
blackjack and this time i played 1 buck per round..


at first.. i won 20 bucks.. but half an hour later.. i started to lose..
and now.. my cousins went back already.. i lost all 20 bucks..
plus i have to come out more 2 bucks.. ish ish!!


my 22 bucks flied away just in an hour time.. but its ok.. we
only gamble once a year.. chinese new year..!! we win and we lose..
for those who wins alot this year congratzz.. u guys rock! but for
those who are losing money.. just like me.. its ok.. keep it up..!!


one tip.. try wearing red underwear..!!!! xp who knows it really
work.. well.. people says.. wearing red underwear is very 'ong'
especially when you're gambling.. but if you really do untung money
by following my instruction.. come find me.. and spend me man!!!


still missing and thinking of you.. my dear!!!

No comments: