Monday, January 26, 2009

1st day of chinese new year~

GONG XI FA CAI !! " ANGPAO NA LAI !! "


today is the first day of Chinese new year.. but yet 2nd day that
im stuck in my hometown.. got angpao when i woke up..
wish all of my family members 'gong xi fa cai'..


i wish my friends earlier than my family.. i messaged every close
friend of mine at 12am sharp.. although im at Seremban.. but my
heart is still at Subang.. i miss everyone there..


but one more thing that i got to admit is..
i miss my baby Aaron.. wish that he was here with me.. no matter
what.. im gonna bring him back to my hometown next year man..
intro him as my official long-last boy friend to my family..


baby.. i miss you soooooo damn much.. the only thing i can do now is..
think of you.. look at our pictures, our bracelet and the couple handphone
keychain.. everytime i close my eyes or when im bored.. i think of you
and your beautiful smile.. your smile is the only things that cheers me up..


i miss you guys..!!!!


oh ya.. just now i went visit my aunt and cousins.. they just moved in to
their new house last month.. so we went and check out their new house..
and 'bai nian'.. after that my parents went temple.. me and jiahui
stayed in the car and waited for them..


went home after that.. sleepy..!!!!


xo's

No comments: