Wednesday, January 21, 2009

im officially broke~

went shopping with eunice yesterday.. again..! at pyramid.. duhh!
i went there with 50++.. came back with ZERO! ish ish..
i uses money as if im using water.. freaking broke..


i over slept again.. suppose to meet up my baby around 4pm..
but i slept till 5.30pm.. im so dead.. but luckily my baby dont mind..
freaking tired nowadays.. always sleeps in class.. due to sleeping late
every night.. :)


went lunch with my baby around 6pm at KFC.. after that went shop
for my best friends birthday present.. after sending him back to
work.. me and eunice continued our day.. shopping!


she bought me a red t-shirt for my Chinese new year present.. im gonna
buy 1 for her this Friday.. we're exchanging present.. other than that..
i bought something for my baby too..


let me tell you guys how much i total spend.. 3 bucks for Mcd's coke..
5 bucks for my friend's birthday present.. both 2 things for my baby..
1 bracelet with his name and 1 handphone keychain.. which is total.. 25
bucks.. plus my own bracelet.. so total is 57 bucks.. plus my 10 bucks
lunch.. KFC..


kena cheated by the bracelet shop man.. arrgghh!! dont mention it..
we paid 5 bucks more compare to the original prise.. i bought 1 for my
baby.. and 1 for my self.. my name and his name of course.. a pair!!
i spend total.. 30 bucks total for that 2 stupid cheap things..


but.. its worth it.. i'd do anything for my baby.. although the prise is
really a riped off.. oh well.. tell you guys a secret.. * i pao-ed 1 handphone
keychain from the bracelet shop*.. SHHhhhhh.......... :)


they dont even let us refund or exchange any item there.. is totally their
fault man.. 1 girl told us a cheaper rate.. and the counter girl charged us
different prise.. what the hell man.. anyways.. the handphone keychain..
me and Eun decided per person per week.. take turns... wakaka.. :)


at first i was freaking pissed off.. i went back and scolded that lady..
but after that im kinda happy because they've lost something too..
not only us.. what goes around comes around.. shit them....!!!!
bloody liars..... money cheater....!!!!

No comments: