Sunday, January 18, 2009

fucking asshole~

late to school this morning.. normally late comer have to sit near the
school gate.. girl and guy different line.. at first i saw Jason..
after that harith, xing zhu and the asshole..


i was freaking sleeping.. so i took a short nap during the assembly..
suddenly i heard my name coming out from the asshole's mouth..
i act like nothing happen and i continued my nap.. half an hour later..
the assembly ended..


so i went and find jason.. i asked him what happen.. the asshole says
that i got no friends, I'm a slut, everyone hates me, and I'm not a nice person..
I'm freaking pissed off.. although his attitude is memang like that..
but i did nothing to him.. i did not insult him.. but he talked bad about me..


he told almost everyone in jason's gang.. all of them ask me to don't give
a fuck about him.. because he always talk bad about people..
and its so god damn normal for him already..


my friend told me that he knows that i know everything already..
and i hates him.. so he lagi wanna cari pasal with me.. during recess..
after finish eating.. i went for a walk with harith anf ting sheng..
harith knows everything.. so he sengaja say that 'hey, look i couple with jiayi..'


and then the asshole was like..' WTH harith you made me disappointed on you..
there's so many fishes in the sea and you picked this one.. there's a better one
outside'.. and bla bla bla~ he sengaja talked freaking loud to let me hear his
conversation.. and his hatred towards me..


im freaking pissed off.. i wanted to turn around and scold the asshole..
but then my friend stopped me.. fuck him wei.. fucker.. get a life man..
not like he have alot of friends? not like everyone likes him? not like
he thinks that he's big so that he can bully people..?


well.. this is an asshole's life.. cant blame on him.. why do he have to
study next to my class.. i dont wanna hear his annoying voice..
and his shit look.. yucks!!!!


so..


fuck off asshole..!!!

No comments: