Tuesday, January 6, 2009

study study study!

form 5 life
went school today.. and.. finally went into my class.. miss my classmates..
5F .. oh my god.. I'm old.. I'm form 5 this year.. pn. ung came my class today
and check whether i dyed back my hair.. my hair is BLACK now..
very very dark BLACK colour..
i picked to sit in front.. right in front of the black board.. i really gonna change
my attitude and study hard for this year.. final year.. final exam.. SPM!
I'm gonna concentrate in my studies.. do all my homeworks.. get good results..
teacher gave us quite a number of homework today.. managed to finish it
before school ends.. gave back all my form 4 text books.. and bought some
exercise book.. i even got my form 5 text books already.. so.. I'm ready to start!
after school.. went pyramid.. all of us wore school uniform to pyramid..
but Eunice and Aaron were not included.. to meet up all the jackasses.. no one
FFK each other today.. all 6 of us was there.. happy to see them again..
we are all freaking tired.. so we went home around 7pm..
I'm really tired now but im still blogging.. didn't sleep for the whole night..
epic sial.. well.. took some picture of course.. let me upload it first..
stay tuned!

No comments: