Sunday, January 4, 2009

schooling life sucks

first day of school
guess what i did in school today? i went school before 7.30am.. as usual..
after that.. assembly.. at first there was nothing happen at all..
suddenly there's a prefect came and check my nails.. i didn't listen to
her although she ask me to cut off my long nail..
10 minutes later.. *boom* .. suddenly more than 3 prefects standing
beside me.. they asked me to stand in one corner which every student
who break the school rules stands.. i ignored them the whole time..
so the head prefect said.. is either you go stand there now.. or I'll
call the teacher to come your class and find you..
guess what i answered??!! ok.. ask any teacher to come my class
anytime they want.. so they got pissed of me.. they pulled me there..
i got no choice but to follow them.. but once i reached there.. i realize
that I'm not the only one with dye hair.. more than 10 people does..
so we sat there and wait for the assembly to end.. after that.. my
discipline teacher pn. ung came and talked to all of us.. guys with long hair
kena cut by her.. wow.. interesting huhh?! after she done her *hair styling*
she asked all of us to wait her at bilik H.E.M..
she call our parents one by one and ask our parents to send us home..
damn man..!! the first day of school and I'm doomed.. what a day..!!
waited around an hour.. she called my mum.. caught my finger nails..
2 pairs of earrings.. and of course my coloured hair..
my mum came around 11.30am.. i stunned at the bilik H.E.M almost like
4 hours man.. oh my god.. I'm freaking pissed.. in stead of stoning in the room..
why don't she send us back to our classroom? don't she want us to have brighter
future? at least we can study there.. * as if I'd study, wanna meet my friend actually*
well.. she asked me to dye my hair black.. damn it.. I'm force to.. my hair colour is
not even obvious.. arrggh...!! fine.. whatever.. i don't know.. don't care.. never
been into my class the whole day.. don't even know where am i sitting.. and
the time table too.. shit wei!!!!
came home early today.. chamwhored.. what else???!!!
BRB a.k.a *be right back*
bye =)

No comments: