Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seremban!

hey people.. i'm at my hometown now.. Seremban.. surprisingly..
today's traffic was awesome.. due to everyone balik kampung
early this year.. before we leave Subang area.. we went to my
grandmother's house to say goodbye..


we leave there around 3pm+ .. arrive here around 5pm..
i have some bad news.. firstly.. im using 3G maxis broadband
all the time.. and the signal here is bad.. really bad.. and..
some of my cousin not coming back to celebrate with us this year..
or should i say most of them..?! they celebrate at Johor this year.. :(


but the rest is coming back tomorrow.. i miss my baby already..
ish ish.. 4 more days to go.. count down with me people.. just
finish eating our family dinner.. early huhh???


stay tuned.. mum calling..!!!

No comments: