Thursday, March 5, 2009

tiring day !!!

im exhausted people!! have been practicing dance for our up coming
performances.. and our 1st performance was today!!! this afternoon..
its not really a performance.. its an audition for my school's leo IU night..


we're performing for 3 events.. i think.. leo IU.. if we pass the audition..
28 of March.. for leo charity concert.. 29 of march.. for USJ4's leo IU..
we were freaking practicing everyday non stop just to improve our steps
and of course to impress my fellow friends...!!! showing off talent man..
since its my last year in school.. come support me people...!!!


been fighting with Aaron this few days.. dont know why.. stupid reason i
guess.. treating each other like friends.. although when we're
practicing.. we talk to each other as if like we're just normal friends..
im tired.. tired of performances.. studies.. and now.. him!!!!!


i need his care more.. i need him when i needs him! baby.. stop thinking
different stuff.. i'll never change.. my feelings towards you will never fade
away.. although i always hang out with my friends.. i'll still think of you!
you've became a part of my life.. and i cant live without you!!!


well.. our audition today was OK!! not too bad not too good.. need to
improve and works the steps more!! most of my classmates went audition
too.. but all of them are performing songs.. band.. jamming!! there were
some group that really can sing man.. talented people!!!


you know what?! i've becoming a good girl.. i'll be home everyday before
sun set.. which is before 7pm.. im so proud of my self.. seldom eat outside
food.. makan home food with my family.. im glad that i can spend some time
with them..!!! so i guess that i kinda.. bad girl gone good???!!!! xp


gonna be really busy within this few weeks.. until end the month.. i'm
off with performances and continues my studies.. but before my performance..
its school holiday.. so gonna enjoy.. and rock Genting down man!!! woohoo..!!!

No comments: