Sunday, March 15, 2009

nothing's gonna change my love for you!

i miss you! you! and you! my bao bei! i went to mcd with a group of
friends this afternoon.. hafiz, meor, acis and zul.. went there just to
accompany my dear eunice! there's a meeting about the leo charity
concert that kinda involve me.. so i went with her too!


eun was really not in a mood.. she was late for her meeting.. so me and
acis tried to cheer her up! followed her to the meeting.. half an hour
later.. me and my friends chao to kayu for lunch.. and another half an
hour later.. eun came when her meeting ended!


when we're about to chao..! the rain started to drop.. heavy rain and
strong thunder storm.. so we chilled at kayu for 1 hour plus.. doing
shit things.. listening to zul's lame joke.. watching him jackass that
really embarrased all of us! lame ass!


when the rain started to stop.. its already almost 7pm.. so hafiz offered
me to drive his kancil.. let me mention it to you guys right! its manual..
im driving manual once again! his car can like totally speed man.. i speed
all the way to eun's house and usj2! woohoo.. its hard to have a chance
for me to drive manual..


after dinner.. eun came my house.. her purpose coming my house is to
ajak me out to watch football match that starts at 9.30pm.. chelsea vs
manchester city..! chelsea won guys! well.. its kinda obvious right?
hooray to lee chong wei too.. he won Lin Dan in the score of 21-16..
swiss final! both round same score man! as a malaysian im proud of him!


after the badminton match.. me and eun decided to continue our football
match at mamak maju.. u4! and guess what?! maju was CLOSE man!
first time in my life i ever see a mamak close when there's a football
match! rather not doing bussiness.. we walked to u4 for no reason!
wasting my time only...


so we decided to hang out at u4 cc.. played sdo.. i never play that game
since 1956 man! its been a while people.. and now i suck at it.. kena
bully by the so called PRO ! *cough cough*


went back around 1am.. cant really sleep now.. not in a mood.. and im
kinda lazy.. lazy to sleep??!!! missing my bao bei so much! i miss his
kisses! and his hug.. cant stop thinking about him.. love you bao bei!




No comments: