Monday, March 23, 2009

1st schooling day !

first day of me going back to school after one week of holidays..
aaron came to my house and picked me up around 6.45am..
normally i woke up around 7am.. but today i woke up at 6.15am
to accompany my baby for breakfast before sending me to
school!


we went the mamak near my school.. while we're waiting for our
food.. he helped me to clean off my nail polish.. i totally forgot
about my coloured finger nail until i saw my sister moving off
hers yesterday mid night.. so i brought the nail polish remover
to the mamak and asked my bii to remove it for me..


what to do??!! im born lazy.. =p im lucky to have him.. he treats
me very well.. love him so much! he fetched me to school around
7.20am.. almost late to school! normal school life goes on..
boring..!!! felt sleepy but got no choice.. continue stayed up and
study!!


then.. i walked back from school with my classmates.. when im half
way walking home.. saw aaron.. so he picked me up at u6 and
chao home.. we hang out til around 4pm.. after sending me to
mcd.. he went back home..


took our lunch at Pappa Rich taipan with hafiz, jiihan and meor..
went back to mcd again after eating.. hang out there til 7.30pm
then chao home.. freaking bored.. nothing to do.. no dinner..
no nothing man!!!!


feel sleepy.. oh well.. resting now..! will resume when im awake..
or next time.. or.. maybe never!!!!!! *joking*

No comments: