Saturday, March 14, 2009

moody + happy = dead !

happy : well.. as i said.. there's gonna be a football match tonight at
8.45pm.. MU vs LIVERPOOL ! and guess what liverpool won man!
4-1.. MU can like totally kiss floor!


i knew it man! liverpool is gonna win no matter what! yeah! cheers!
to all the liverpool fans out there.. dont ever feel regret or even give
up on liverpool.. they rock man! they're honestly improving in their
skills.. they're gonna kiss asses.. not gonna lose again!


and for those fan out there who supporting MU.. one word.. sorry!!!
sorry if i being too rude on my words ya! wow.. i dont understand
why am i being so serious about football suddenly.. i dont even care
bout it last year even when they're having world cup which is only
happens 4 years once..!!!


maybe im just too into liverpool now! love them lots.. went with whole
bunch of friends just to watch the match.. at station 1.. most of them
is my schoolmate.. my baby and eun was there too.. both liverpool fans
too! most of us supporting liverpool expert for poor hafiz and amirul
qassiem (the annoying one) !


moody : something just went wrong again! somehow the feeling is weird
and different.. first is because of my mum.. and the other thing is because
of feelings.. i dont know how to express my feelings now.. i told him every
single thing that im suppose to tell him.. and i bet that it'll will hurt him for
sure! deeply!


but baby.. i didn't mean to.. i'll still love you.. i need your comfort.. i need
you by my side.. i need you to cheer me up when im down.. i hope that
you'll be by my side when i need you..


i dont want my feelings toward you to fade away.. i wish to stay by your
side and never leave you.. but i just dont understand why must things
happen out of a sudden! lord.. help me!!!!!! guide me!!!!!!!!

No comments: