Friday, March 13, 2009

not in a good condition !

people! im sick again! cant understand why.. almost every week i fall
sick.. and its must happen before saturday.. so during every saturday's cheer
practice i cant give my full energy to cheer..


i feel very bad! as a senior and a co-captain of the team.. i should be attending
every cheer practice and show my juniors a great examples.. yesterday during
the open day.. i was already sick.. high fever! i fell cold but my body is warm!


and that means! no more cheer practice for today.. again! i wanted to go so
much but i'm scare that i cant stand the toughness..im weak! my body is
getting weaker and weaker.. so i stayed home and rest til 12pm..


something just went wrong like in few minutes ago! im not in a mood to go
anywhere now.. people waited for me to confirm with them whether going
out to pyramid when i really had no idea.. due to IM SICK! i need to rest..
ok? im not a robot!


i've to call the other people to confirm whether are they going or not.. not like
the people out there gonna settle for me right? im still gonna settle everything
every single time.. do i? im tired k? just because im not sure.. the people who
waited for me showing off attitude while talking to me..


im already not feeling so good and yet i've to settle all this stupid stuff my self..
is not like im going only right? we're one group.. there's 2 more of them which

i need to confirm with..


sometime i just feel very tired.. same thing.. or maybe mistake happening over
and over again! i cant stand so much pressure.. i dont wanna give up so easily
but i have my limits.. just dont make me pissed up.. or until a situation of
un-stand-able!!!


and please dont let me caught you people bitching me behind my back!

No comments: