Monday, March 16, 2009

i've tried my very best to be with you!

i dont want us to fight anymore.. im kinda bored of those life and
conversation between us.. i tried to give him everything of me..
a nicer and brighter side of me.. and i aspect it to work..


i hope to gain back your trust again.. well.. i cant really blame you..
who wont be surprise when you see those kind of message? i
would too.. i din mean to hurt you!


why must everything change out of a sudden? why must the other
him tell me about his feelings not last year.. but few weeks ago?
why must i study in that stupid class? why must i see him
everyday in school?


i'm afraid that i will fall for the other him.. i see him everyday in
school.. he's my best friend.. people say.. we cant have a guy
friend to be your best friend.. things will change when you come
to an end of the story!


when i'm stressed up.. he's there to comfort me.. but when the time i
really need you! you wont be there for me everytime.. not blaming
on you! i understand.. distance problem..


but.. trust me.. im trying my very best to avoid the other him.. and
be with you! without having any second thought..! i've done alot
for you.. and i've suffered alot of stuff that cause by you also.. for
example.. parents!


due to your attitude sometimes.. it really makes me cant stand you
no more! but if i dont.. we wont be together anymore.. tolerate..!!
one of the rule in relationship.. sometimes i even thinks that the other
him is better!


but.. you promised me to change.. and i really trust you.. dont make me
fall again! dont make me dissapoint.. and dont make me lose faith in
you! i believe in you! and i believe that nothing is impossible in you!


still loving you badly..!!


*im sorry if i ever hurt your feelings ( the message ) and everything else*

No comments: