Friday, March 20, 2009

im sorry !

i dedicate this blog just for you! Eunice Chang....!!!!


im sorry for what happened just now at Mcd.. im sorry if im too
rude or even hurt your feelings.. but i din mean to.. i was just
joking.. truly i am.. trust me!


i said : 'who ask you to sit beside me? i dont want you to sit beside
me' obviously im just joking right? can you please dont take it
too serious?! you've became one of my best friend.. and you mean
alot to me.. cant afford to lose a friend like you!


although sometimes we fight.. but i know that you still cares about
me.. no one treat or even understand me that great.. but sometimes
when i really needs you.. please dont leave me there alone!
everything i said is from the bottom of my heart! please forgive me!


friends forever baby!


cheers!

No comments: