Friday, March 13, 2009

still alive !

wow.. just got home.. my mum came to school and took my report
card.. my result wasn't that bad actually.. just that need to improve more..
i got 2 A's , 1 C , 2 E's and the rest i got B's..


i failed my add math.. which is most of people did.. and my moral too!
i would never score for moral.. especially the essay part.. no matter how
long my essay is.. i'll still get O for it!


my mum didn't really scold me.. my teacher told me that i'm smart.. but..
just that im always lazy and ego! ooppssss! xp


went for cheer practice after school.. as usual! after that.. aaron came to my
school and pick me and shondong up! and after that.. eun! went makan after
sending jin home..


i was quite happy today! i enjoy my last day of schooling.. holidays!!! wee...!!!!
although im not feeling well.. having fever again! but im glad that i came
school.. so gonna miss my friends.. cant really see them for a week!!!!

No comments: