Thursday, March 12, 2009

i was born to tell you i love you !

life getting harder and harder everyday! my school is having a opening day
tomorrow.. REPORT CARD day.. which is the DOOM day!!! well.. and i bet
that teacher's only gonna say 3 sentences to my parents..


ALWAYS PONTENG CLASS !


HOMEWORK NOT COMPLETE !


NEED TO IMPROVE MORE !


teachers says those words every single year.. and i'm getting bored of it.. really!
but do i have a choice? is better to let my parents nag me then hiding them
about my results.. good girl huh?! this is call.. a MATURE thinking..!


anyways.. i miss my bao bei very much! although i just saw him just now! went
school this afternoon.. 12pm to pass up my photo and assignments.. cant wake
up this morning and im late for school.. so what i'm trying to say is i poteng
school today..


after handing up my stuff.. saw a lot of ex form 5's.. they came back and took their
SPM results.. their results are quite good actually.. all of them! which is equals to..
we're dead! ( for this year's form 5's ) waited for my friends to finish school then
we went mamak and took our lunch there..


the purpose of me staying back is to support my so called 'wife' miss jiihan.. saringan
for our up coming sports day.. tarik tali! after that.. hanged out at the padang near my
school.. and then i went home!


the rain started to get heavier when i was getting ready for tuition.. i missed 1
class.. physics.. so i went for my next class which is chemi.. before i enter
the class.. i went to the mamak near kancil and had a drink there.. when i'm about
to leave.. eun and chi kei told me something really epic!


*text error*


didn't aspect that to happen.. so i terpaksa skip my tuition and we continued
hanginf out there til 10pm.. and now im home! sleeping early.. i dont wanna be late
again for tomorrow.. so chao people! night!

No comments: