Wednesday, March 11, 2009

something changed??

to every single one's out there.. especially YOU! im sorry if i ever hurt
your feelings.. my feelings towards you will never change.. although sometime
we fight, i angry at you or what ever silly things i did.. just want you to know
that i'm sorry..


and i still care about you.. i'll always be by your side when you need me..! please
dont keep everything to yourself.. im here to share everything with you.. i know
that sometimes i do hurt your feelings.. didn't really care about you.. but actually
i do, ok??!!!! don't misunderstand me..!


but if things really goes wrong.. i'll respect your decision.. no matter what.. you'll
still be in my heart.. forever and ever! i'll still stay by your side.. supporting you!
encouraging you!


trust me.. i will !!

No comments: