Tuesday, March 31, 2009

back again !

im back again people! was really busy this few days.. not able to
blog.. having tans of problem this few days.. between this and last
week.. everything changed!


i kinda miss everything.. before everything became
worse.. kinda bad mood now.. dont really know what to blog..
just came back from 'tuition' and.. i dont wanna mention it
anymore.. i cant believe that will happen to me!


freaking bad luck.. somehow i just kena kantoi by my parents
about my tuition.. i have to say sorry to Aaron and Eunice..
for causing so much trouble and for making you guys worried..
thanks for being there for me..!


other than the both of them.. i wanna apologize to one of my
best friend.. Hafiz.. sorry for hurting you all the time..
and causing so much trouble for you! i'm glad that you still
can be my friend after we settle everything.. im very very sorry!


and the last but not least.. which is my parents.. im sorry for
behaving like that all the time.. i know you guys care alot for
me.. i promise you both that i'll change to a better person..
although you guys cant read my blog.. but i mean everything..
im not just telling out my feelings.. but im gonna prove it to you
guys too! love you guys very very much! and its from the
bottom of my heart!


we had a performance last Sunday.. and it went quite well..
but we're gonna do better on the up coming performance..
which is on the 18th of April.. will upload our video very soon..
during our rehearsal at the school hall.. we saw a cute guy
name Ben.. teaching taekwando.. and he's from Canada..


he's a pure Chinese that lived in Canada since born.. Aaron
asked for his number and gave it to all of us.. we text each
other some times.. but for me.. i will not get attracted because
of his look.. i will still be loyal and stick to my one and only!


i think thats all for now.. freaking tired.. just wanna go get
some rest and try not to think too much!

No comments: