Friday, February 27, 2009

feeling hyper..!!!

just came back from Carlos2, usj9.. before that.. had cheer practice
at school from 1 to 4pm.. tiring sial.. waited for my baby until 4.30pm..
went back home bath and eat.. then i slept a while..


watch American idol after that.. practice canceled due to all of us are tired
and shaujin went out for dinner.. oh well.. my cute guy from american
idol went in.. top 12!!! randomness......... =.=


went dinner around 8pm.. chicken rice at usj 14.. saw someone yong sui
there.. 14 CC.. ish ish.. the fella stared cork at my baby and me.. bastard
shit.. whatever larr.. dont even give a shit about him..


and so.. we went to carlos 2 yum cha.. and now.. im getting ready to club!
woohoo.. just feel like dancing.. coming back early tho.. tomorrow merentas
desa.. have to help out my cheerleaders.. we're selling drinks there..


got to go..!!


toodles...

No comments: