Saturday, February 21, 2009

enjoying life yo!!!

i miss blogging like shit.. and my bloggers too.. its been a while guys..
cant always blog nowadays.. ish ish!!! just finish our 1st school term's
exam last Friday.. now i must really concentrate in my studies and..
most important..... my cheer..!!!


I'm at my baby's house now.. stealing his computer.. just to blog..
went his friend's house warming party yesterday.. we brought eun and
jin jin along.. i don't really know anyone there.. so its better i bring them 
along.. so that they can accompany me.. 


and ya..!!! my baby did ditch me yesterday.. wasn't really in a good mood 
yesterday.. kena backstab sial.. by one of his friend who don't even know
how to spell MANNERS!!! treating the 3 of us like small kid.. acting bitchy..
flirting around with guys.. even my baby kena.. infront of me man!!!!!

 
well.. cant blame a SLUT like her.. i did enjoy my night actually.. drank some
red wine.. chit chat with my 'under-aged friends'.. which is eun, jin and.. esther
you're included too.. :) talked about ghost story the whole night.. until we dont
even dare to go toilet.. anyways.. nice house, nice environment!!!!


but before that.. went pyramid with eun and jin jin right after my cheer practice..
meet up hakim, acis and hafiz there.. we went shopping at topman topshop.. i
saw a black singlet that kinda suitable for our up coming performance.. so i put 
on a try.. will consider about it!!


we went JCO after we shop.. they belanja us donuts.. nice and creamy donuts!!
and its raining heavily outside when we're eating.. while eating.. we waited
for my baby to pick us up to our 2nd stop.. which is the house warming party..
i'm going out with my baby soon.. hungry like shit..!!! eating at pyramid.. 
our 2nd home.. AGAIN!!!


chaoz

No comments: