Sunday, May 10, 2009

what a day!

yesterday was mother's day.. didn't really celebrate
with my mum.. went out with friends instead.. i went
taipan in the afternoon and i studied there.. due to
our up coming exam!


and then.. about half an hour later.. gabriel called me
and asked me out to cine leisure for a movie.. me and
eun agreed with him.. but..! i did not expect HIM
to follow us.. but somehow.. he just followed us there..!


first.. he fetch my best friend away from me.. and then
have to see HIM for another 3 hours.. oh well..
what past is past.. i did enjoy my day..! gabriel
intro me his cousin, Edward.. and one of his friend
name Elaine..


we watched a movie called MAKE IT HAPPEN.. its
a dance show.. me, gab and eun jackass-ed inside
the cinema.. we was so loud that all the audience looked
at us everytime we laugh..!


after that.. we went for window shopping til 7pm..
i followed gab home and joined him for dinner.. i met
his grandparents.. they are cute.. super cute.. asked me
tans of question as if i'm gabriel's girl friend!


me and gab hang out at a cafe near by his house
after dinner.. we chilled there about 1 hour plus.. and
then we went AC..! shaun was there too.. another friend
of gabriel..


i went home with HIM and eun around 12.30 mid
night.. he send eun home first.. and then me! when
i about to get out from his car.. i said ALRIGHT, THANKS!
but no reply from HIM.. so i close the door and chao!


WHATEVER !!!


LIKE I CARE !!!



p.s : stop seeking people's attention..!! thank you!

No comments: