Friday, May 8, 2009

sorry guys! didnt mean to!

i'm so so so sorry to everyone that kena my disease
wei.. i started to spread my sickness to everyone..
first of all.. im sorry hafiz.. hafiz got quite a serious
flu after hanging out with me..


and the second person who kena is.. sulaiman..!
flu too.. due to sticking too near with me past few
days.. and the worse one is my sister and brendan..
brendan had high fever few days ago..


same goes to my sister.. she just got high fever this
morning.. and she cant do much things is cheer
practice just now.. and she terpaksa go class because
i have no transport to send her home.. i walked
home my self as well after cheer practice !


im sorry people.. but its not really my fault.. you guys
are weak! haha.. cheh.. joking joking! get well soon
guys.. start saying bye to jiayi's diseases!


i still cant really eat proper food yet.. my throat is
still pain.. only can eat food that is soft.. like porridge
and mee soup! no spicy and fried food yet..! damn it
man...!!!! i cant live without yummy food..!



p.s : some form 3 guy in my school took pictures of girl's up skirt!
[ retarted ] get a life wei !



p.p.s : i miss you baby !


p.p.p.s : xo's to everyone !

No comments: