Tuesday, May 12, 2009

we love books !

went to taipan mcdonald's this afternoon.. i'm suppose
to get ready and meet my friends at mcd around 3pm..
but i somehow fall a sleep.. until 4pm.. amirul called me
and wake me up.. or else.. i wont be able to do my add maths!


meor picked me up to mcd.. finding parking its a problem
to us man! just to find a stupid parking.. took us about half
an hour.. we did not found any parking.. so we parked at
the taipan car park! randomness..!!


i did my add maths revision.. having add maths paper 2 and
sejarah paper 1 tomorrow.. i'm so dead.. sejarah is not a
problem.. but add math is..! i'll pray hard and hope for it
to pass!


we studied there around 2 hours.. and we went home at 7pm..
as usual..! and then went out for dinner at mcd again! but
this time with Ken..! saw brendan, farhan and carlos there..
the other bunch of jackasses!


alright! study mode is on.. again! bye for now people..!
and oh ya..! study hard guys ! best wishes!

No comments: