Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i'm o.o.o.k!

hey people.. i'm recovered! finally.. i've been sick for 5 days..
i've quit eating ice for 5 days.. drinking cold water and eating
spicy food for 5 days.. and this 5 days for me is like hell!!!


cant taste any nice food.. 3 rounds of medicine everyday..
porridge and bread, bed and sofa..! that's my life for this
5 days.. doing nothing at home.. sitting, lying down and
start starring at the television!


but finally.. i went back to school this morning.. miss my
school, my jackasses, classmates and of course my lala
gang! cant live without them..! wasn't really feeling well
at first but.. i brought medicine to school just in case!


luckily.. nothing happen to me.. im strong..! cause i really
really wanted to go back to school.. at least better than
staying at home.. killing my self! i prefer studying for now..!


anyways.. sorry to my dear brendan.. he's having a high
fever now.. and i think i'm the one who pass him that
fever! im the only one who share drinks in a same straw
with him after school.. i forgotten that i was sick!


and he's not coming school tomorrow.. oopppss!
sorry bro! and ya..! thanks guys..! for caring and loving
me when i K.O aka Knocked Out!


but dont worry!


i am back !!!

No comments: