Tuesday, May 12, 2009

add maths is killing me man!

oh my god.. add math is freaking hard.. out of 12 question
i think i only manage to answer few question.. and i'm not sure
whether the answer correct or not..! shit man !


i think.. i'm gonna failed..! at least i got 40+ for add maths
during the previous exam.. i dont wanna failed..! sejarah
was ok! not that bad..


i'm glad that i studied few chapter yesterday night.. or
else i think i wont be able to answer all the question..
going out with my friends to study soon..! our own 'lala
study group'!


oh ya..! i have a message for you! bitch! i wont be reading
your blog anymore.. so write what you want! ok?
i dont wanna waste my time anymore..! not free..!!
i prefer doing my own revision than fighting with you!
childish!


dont feel lonely..! i cant fight with you doesn't mean you
cant find other people to fight with..! chaos!


p.s : seriously i'm so damn fucking regret !

No comments: