Monday, May 11, 2009

fuck you ! fuck off !

im so regret.. i dont know why would all this things end
up like this..?! and i dont know why i choose you once? why
am i so stupid before? why did i even loved you?


people study or not.. its non of your business.. you want
her.. take take take.. take her away from me.. no matter
what she's still my best friend.. nothing can change
the relationship between me and her..!


oh really???!! did i??? did i ask people pretend to
be my boy friend? im not that cheap.. if i want..
why cant i just get one? im not an actress.. unlike
someone.. attention seeker!


i dont know why.. but i started to hate you already..
before this.. no! honestly.. i hate you! fuck off
please.. go get some friends that's same age with
you or something.. hang out with small kid like
our age for what???


get a life man..! want find a long last relationship..
go find some girl that is almost same age with you..
small kid like us cant give you what you want..


from today onwards.. i'll burn all my memories
between you and me.. that day dont wanna
send me home.. say so larr please.. coward..!
no need because of whoever than force your
self larr..!!! much appreciated..


there's a thing call public transport outside..
silly..!!! lazy to blog about you now..
spoil my mood.. go study also better..!!



BYE FUCKER !


forever!

No comments: