Wednesday, May 27, 2009

exam is finally over!

yeah.. 3 weeks of exam is finally over man! no more stress..
no more books and the best thing is no more ADD MATHS!
its time to die again.. this is only the ending of part 1..


part 2 is coming soon.. super duper intensive cheerleading
practice..! non stop..! during the 2 weeks of holidays..!
cant really enjoy.. going to practice like there's no
tomorrow..! no more trip or going out! shit!!!


MOS..!! should i go..? everyone is asking me to go.. tomorrow
night..! as usual..! most of them that are going is guy.. and
girl is only me and few of my friends.. which are not close at all..!
but if i dont go..! my lala gang will screw me up like shit!


anyways.. im using eunice's computer.. came to her house to
take my pen drive..! she edited some songs for my dance
performance..! got to go.. chi kei is asking me to teach her the
dance moves! wee~


p.s : no one is perfect..! and so do you! im sorry for everything..
no matter what.. i just want you to know that.. we can make
it through together..! i'll always love you baby!~


p.s.s : went to summit for movie this afternoon..! with my lala's..!
NIGHT AT A MUSEUM 2! the bomb man!

No comments: