Thursday, May 14, 2009

unstress-ing my self!

went hang out today..! had sejarah paper 2 and chemistry
paper 3 today! it was both ok! sejarah came out lots of
essay question.. for all the question that i cant answer..
i just simply make out story.. hope to gain some marks!


well.. for chemistry paper 3.. came out structure question
and experiment report! thank god i studied before the
exam.. it really came out man! the question all was ok..
there's few question that i cant answer but i still have
confident to score for chemistry!


for tomorrow.. i'm having english paper 1 and chemistry
paper 1.. so i dont have to study much.. today was quite
relaxing and i had fun.. i blog about my exams everyday..
its like im writing report to my reader! wth wei! =)


anyways.. i went makbul with hafiz, acis, jiihan, brendan,
sulaiman and some of his friends! brendan and acis
wanted to open my security code.. but they dont know what
is my code.. so i dont know what the hell they did to
my phone..!


when they pass it to me to unlock it.. i press only once..
and my SIM was blocked.. they require for PUK code..
yeah man! and i dont have it.. so ya.. brendan followed
me home.. and i forced him to settle it for me..!


somehow he called maxis and get my phone unlock..!
yeah! thanks to brendan.. he dont want me to angry
at him.. so whatever i ate at makbul.. he paid for me!


acis fetched hafiz to makbul.. brendan and sulaiman
walked there.. as usual! but for me.. special case
larr..! jiihan fetched me to makbul.. she hang out
with us for like 10 minutes and then she chao!


just now was her first time driving out usj2 area man!
and the worse thing is i have to teach her how to
park.. she never park her car in a parking lot before!
but her driving was ok! although that was the first time
i ride with her.. but i was steady and calm..! go jiihan!


hurray to everyone!


wee ~

No comments: