Monday, May 11, 2009

babi stress !!!

exam is coming in like 9 more hours.. and now.. im
busy studying.. resting now actually.. having BM
paper 2 tomorrow.. have to write long essays..
shit man..!


i am not ready for my exams yet.. i've been studying
sejarah and doing add maths.. hope that i'll get a
better result this time.. or else my mum is gonna screw
me up like there's no tomorrow..!

i have tans of projects waiting for me too.. which is
first.. the add maths project.. can you imagine that
there's even a project for add maths? gosh.. and we
have to hand write.. computerize is not allow!


the second project i have is ICT project.. its
the hardest among all.. its all about programming..
i hate doing programming.. its freaking freaking
hard.. and its for our SPM marks.. dead!! x.x


resuming my studies now.. not gonna sleep early..
will sleep after my study which is impossible for me to
finish it off so fast.. at least few hours.. alright.. for
people that is having exams too..


GOOD LUCK..!!!



jiayi loving you guys!

No comments: