Saturday, December 13, 2008

story continues...


part 2.. before i sleep..

ya.. i shall continue my story.. before i sleep.. i did something..
i messaged khai cheng and told her that i cant make it for FRIDAY'S
rehearsal at Glenmarie Hotel.. i'm bloody sick..
at the end of the message.. i put there.. JIAYI HERE..
there's a guy name jia yi in my team too.. so we're suppose to meet up
9.15am in school.. but then she ring my door bell at 10am..
she came my house and bloody wake me up.. scolded me some more..
i told her that i already inform her.. so she was like..
"oh, i thought was the guy jiayi who's not feeling well"
not me..
i was like.. what the hell wei.. then i'm force to rehearsal with them..
aiks.. anyways.. after the rehearsal.. shau jin came to my house..
we have something to do at 3pm.. sheer stuff..
cardboard.. for the performance.. at taipan, mcd..

took some pictures there.. after that keith send me to the summit's bus stop..
i changed 3 buses when im on the way to pyramid..
that's suck.. dont mention.. forget about it.. wasted 3.80 bus fair..

HE finished work at 7pm.. 8pm got some birthday party..
so he chao early just for me.. but i when reached there..
its already 7.40pm.. he bought a formal shirt.. asked me to choose..
its RM69.90.. damn freaking nice lorr.. the shirt suits him..
i just realized that my taste quite good lorr..
=p

he went back around 8.30pm.. eunice came and find me..
went 'ming tian' makan then took bus AGAIN.. chao home..
stayed at her house till 1am.. her dad send me home after that..
HE went back home at 4am.. haiz.. kesian him man..

anyways.. here's our picture of the day~


shaujin * jiayi

candid~

muackz~
love this pic~



No comments: