Friday, December 12, 2008

sick again~

not feeling well
I'm sick AGAIN..!! I'm getting weak man...
HIGH FEVER.. COUGH.. and FLU!!!
help me man.. i not feeling well since Wednesday.. 3 days
already.. poor me.. i feel so sick!!
went MOS yesterday night.. feel damn sick.. went there cause alot
of my friends were there.. i enjoyed my self at the first hour.. but after
Eunice and Tommy chao home.. i feel damn damn damn sick.. my whole body
was freaking hot..! nearly faint..
after both of them chao.. i then joined chi wing, sathiya, zhi zhiang,
and yong seng.. yesterday was chi wing's birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
hope he enjoyed him self yesterday..
i went back home around 2am.. i cant stand the heat of my body..
so johan's cousin send me home.. i waited outside euphoria for almost
like 1 hour.. since 1am i went out alone.. all bloody ditch me..
=(
i needed him yesterday when I'm not feeling well.. but he left his
phone at his friends place.. when i really need him.. he's not there for me..
i damn worry about him.. didnt inform me or anything..
reached home around 2am.. damn freaking tired and SICK!!
so i jump on the bed and sleep..
but before i sleep.. i did something..
~freaking tired now~
to be continue...

No comments: