Friday, December 5, 2008

i'm lost...

directions
can some one guide me how to live life to the max??
I'm lost.. really lost.. dunno what to do..
i do the same things everyday.. work.. shop.. pyramid and
PYRAMID...!!!!
that's only the place i can go actually.. where else? what else to do?
i feel kinda lifeless..i donut wanna continue a life like this anymore..
but how? can some one please HELP ME???
that's only 20% of the topic..and the rest of it is about HIM..
i really don't know what to do about him anymore.. I'm confused..
i did everything i could to forget about him.. but i cant..
simply cant..!!
Eunice told me that... :" how easy to find a girl who would change for a guy???
how often you see a girl wait for a guy??"
good question.. but what can i do.. he don't even know what am i doing for him..
i did alot of things for him.. i changed for him.. so what?
i bet he doesn't even know about all this shit.. I'm the one who suffering..
friends keep asking me to let him go.. and MOVE ON!! its not easy k..?
after waiting a guy that you really love for 3 months.. and then..
let him go for no reason.. its worth it if he understand my feelings.. but..
he don't even know what am i doing for him.. and what can i do for him..!!
i don't really dare to talk to him.. when I'm bored.. i think about him..
i hold up my phone.. was about to call or text him.. but i don't dare..
i scare that he'll ignore me.. i don't wanna disturb him.. what am i to him now..
nothing..!! i cant risk it anymore.. at least now..
WE'RE STILL FRIENDS!!
and thats all....
thats the furthers between us...
i'm kinda pain in the inside now..
I LOVE YOU!!!
i honestly mean it..
from the bottom of my heart..!!

1 comment:

*-Fern-* said...

life has its ups n downs
u have to endure this too
i know its hard
but just give it sometime
think about it
if it is meant to happen it will, its just a matter of time
so be patient, hold on
i've got ur back don worry
n don emo di la
'i dont like ppl emo'
ninabooooo u laaaa xD
say ppl but ownself emo
cheer up la