Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas eve~

freaking bad mood~
last day to perform for hiro.. ah sien cant join us for our last perfromance..
so we took eunice in.. no choice.. practice very hard.. changed some part..
to make it look more pro.. and interesting..
after the first performance.. went and find ming hui.. something happen to us
the day before.. 23rd of December.. 6pm.. i found out something that not suppose
to.. it really tear my heart apart.. its about ming hui and his ex girl friend..
he went and settle with her on that night.. before he go.. he ask me not to worry..
he'll settle with her.. and nothing will happen to us..
but then....
the next day.. which is the Christmas eve.. 24th.. he told me that he needs time
to decide who to take.. me or his ex.. I'm like.. what the fuck wei..
he promised me that nothing will happen to us.. he told me that everything changed
just in a night.. his ex told him alot of things.. and he still have feelings towards her..
he's stuck between the both of us.. so he said sorry to me.. he both also dint want..
but then.. he's still struggling with his answer.. i cant be with a guy that loves me..
and other girl at a same time.. i don't know anything at all.. suddenly that day he told me
all this rubbish.. then the next day he dump me.. I'm freaking hurt..
its not even my fault.. I'm freaking innocence.. he kept things from me.. liar..
should i give up..? or should i wait for him..? I'm having a same situation like
what i had before with zhenbon.. waited him for 3 months.. but the thing is he's
not only loving me.. he's loving 2 person at a same time..
his ex girl friend called me yesterday.. chat with her face to face before and after
my performance at 7pm.. i freaked out when she said she wanna see me.. went and told
him after that.. he bloody spoiled my Christmas mood.. we was freaking loving
before we had all this problem.. i wish that i could act like nothing had happen..
i don't know the problem between he and his ex.. let him settle him self with her..
then i would be save.. but too bad.. we cant turn back time.. what i can do now is move
along with my life.. forget bout everything he said to me.. act like everything
happened between both of us is just a dream.. a very long and lovely dream..
for now.. I have to move on with my life.. wish him good luck.. thanks for the memory..
no matter what decision he choose.. I'll still respect.. although its really not fair for me..
anyways.. went Barcelona with some friends.. Kent too.. first time counting down
Christmas inside a club.. Kent opened a bottle of Chivas.. we enjoyed our night..
wanted to go MOS but then 120 bucks per person..
messaged him at 12am sharp.. straight called him yesterday.. he went look out point
at cheras with his ex girl friend.. freaking bad mood.. drank more than 10 cups..
almost vomited.. i forced my self to drink.. to make my self drunk.. so i dont have
to think about all this shits...!!!
LIFE SUCKS!

No comments: