Tuesday, December 16, 2008

last minute performance

hiro's event

oh my god.. john (the manager) last minute asked me to perform for
them.. they're having an event this saturday.. 2pm and 7pm..
2 rounds per day.. he's giving us 100 bucks for this performance..

im in charge for the dance.. wenli, shaujin, wayne, tzeshen and i.. 5 of us..
involved in this event.. so its 20 bucks per person larr..
we're promoting ipods..
ipod nano, shuffle, classic and touch..

anyways.. we're having last minute practice tomorrow morning at my house..
8am.. after that we're trying out at sunway pyramid..
i hope this function can really work well.. i want it to be awesome..
anyways.. no problem larr.. i think.. i trust them..

wenli, shaujin and eunice came over to my house in the afternoon..
discussed song together.. and edit too!!
took wenli's stuff off from her beg.. mess up her things.. played wit her stuff..
saw some thing cool..

so we.....

shades

wee~


anyways.. went pyramid with shaujin.. showed john my song.. he didn't listen to all of it .. not even half i think.. met up my boy at the lorong.. saw his new worker there too.. they're whispering the whole time.. quite close to each other..


*omg.. what happen to my spacing man...*


CONTINUES.. but then i trust him larr.. they're just friends.. ok ok.. i dont wanna think so much already.. he's mine..they friends.. i believe in him.. cant lose him.. he's my everything.. went dinner with shau at jusco food court.. then went to the lorong and practice.. taught shau some moves..

so i dont have to teach so much after that.. daddy send me home at 10.30pm..wenli over night- ing at my house.. she came around 11pm.. we watched some scary movie named HALLOWEEN.. screamed from the start to the end of the movie..

wenli cooked us magee mee.. delicious.. thanks girl.. your cooking rocks.. watched cheer video together.. and now she's right beside me.. cant really sleep.. took some pictures of course..


jiayi * wenli

loving wenli

mrs wenli~

before bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, best of luck for the performance. XD