Saturday, December 6, 2008

should i?? should i not??

should
wait for HIM??
should not
move on??
should i or should i not? i need answers.. i need people who really
understand me.. and reads my blog to give me some comment
about this.. but i think i had an answer for my self already.. but i dunno
whether should i listen to my heart or not?
thats why im asking for help.. help me people..!!
i cant stand this anymore.. everyday emo emo.. no mood to work..
everyone around me is asking what's up to me.. and i have to reply fake answers
to them..
"oh, i'm ok.. dont worry.. im just tired.."
im lying to everyone.. including my self.. i dont wanna cheat my self anymore..
i need answers!! but one day if i really met a guy that treat me good..
caring.. and gives me what i want.. then maybe i'll say good bye to him..
but hope that i'll get over him soon.. i'll give my self some times..
so...
SHOULD i or should i NOT!!!!!

1 comment:

*-Fern-* said...

if u feel so san fu i think its not worth it hurting urself this way lo
do u think so?
where as u can be with another guy n be happy
chill la don emo la..
i don wanna see u emo lah
hand itchy wanna slap u jor..
ahaha