Wednesday, December 10, 2008

pyramid day off

bored~~~


shit you eunice.. touch my blog when i'm sleeping.. go die larr..
without my permission some more.. i shall lock you in my house..
and not let you out..
hahaha..
=p
i goes to pyramid everyday.. but today I'm lazy.. freaking lazy..
i stayed home the whole day.. eunice came to my house and buat kacau..
=p
no larr.. she chilled at my house only..
hang out hang out.. lepak lepak lorr..

i didn't go pyramid today is because first of all i'm lazy.. secondly..
i think maybe is because he's not there today.. he went Singapore..
so i wont be seeing him for a day..
his phone is off since yesterday after he went up the bus..

battery died!! cant contact him for the whole day..
i miss him.. what time is he coming back? cant wait to see him..
cant wait to hear his voice..
YOUR VOICE WAS THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY SUMMER!!
anyways.. i took some pictures today..
i shall upload it and let you guys have a look..
=)

thinking of you

I C U!!!

random!!

its me!!

1 comment:

Michelle Wong said...

oi!boo!how are you?moved on yet?oh link me up!i wil link you up too!heh.aiyo why no tagboard?ExOh's!