Friday, August 7, 2009

sick + trials = heaven !

yup.. i'm sick again..! having high fever since Tuesday.. 4 days ago!
my trials started since yesterday.. i went to school and took my
History paper yesterday.. yesterday my fever still wasn't that bad!


this morning i went to school again.. i feel very very very dizzy!
plus today's paper is quite important.. add maths and
EST! i cant stand the pain.. so i called my father to pick me
up from school..!


i rest quite a while since this morning.. feeling better now.. i heard
my friends said add maths was quite easy! i cant wait to re sit
add maths..! anyways.. im not the worse here!!! yet!


yesterday when i finally went to school.. i realize there's quite
amount of my close friends did not sit for their exams yesterday..
their situation is worse than mine.. worse worse worse !!!
however.. i feel bad for them too..!!!


people.. I'm advising you guys to drink lots of lots of water..
take good care of your self.. dont go out too much.. due to the weather!
for an very good example.. the HAZE! wear a mask or something
when you guys goes to public places..!


i think my blog is dying very very soon.. having exams now..
hardcore studying.. hardcore sick some more! will update
soon i guess.. maybe after my trials..!


p.s : get well soon guyz!

p.p.s : drink more water!

p.p.p.s : 13 more days to my birthday !!!!

No comments: