Tuesday, August 25, 2009

all in ONE !!

never blog since 1956! just finish school trials. lots of thing
going on nowadays. well. world stage, lots of hanging out,
lots of studies, eun's bday and of course. my birthday !! [20.08.2009]


lets start with my experience in world stage. it was all last
minute plan. was suppose to hang out at pyramid with someone
special. my biimboo ! but his friend bought him a ticket. so
he asked me to join him.


aaron sold me his ticket. for 3o bucks. he took some free tickets
from his friend and he sold it to earn some money. he sold 2 more
to my friends. the event starts at 6pm. we're supposed to go in
before 5pm. but we're all late. waited for hakim and gang!
they're always late. as usual !


we waited for everyone to get their tickets last minute. shau jin
went in early with her friends. when we're in. boys like girls are
already singing. damn it !! one of my favorite.
thunder. followed by the great escape.


we managed to see them live and when we got in. they're already
singing the ending of thunder. they rock man. smoking hot !!
im so in love with them. love drunk !! the hot plus cute singer climb
up on some bar sticks on top of the stage. gosh.


in the middle of the concert. everyone went missing. except for
hakim and some friends. during the break. we found back all of
them. one whole bunch of seafield student there. rocking lagoon down.
but AAR (all american reject) rocked even harder !!


they sang 6 songs. and we went back after they done singing.
we never stay for the performance of local band. we dance as if there is no
tomorrow. the dj there rocks too. its like a pre MOS to us !!
the guys techtonic and the girls stared !!


it was over all an awesome event. i think we're live on tv !! the camera
kinda aimed at us for few second. was suppose to bump in to
MOS but all of us are too tired. and hungry. i cant breath when
we're in the crowd. but MTV worldstage. the bomb !!


besides that. hanging out as usual. after school and during the weekends.
oh ya. eunice's birthday. i've planned a surprise party for her on
Monday. i cant really make it on her actual date but i celebrated
with her and a bunch of friends on the next day after school.


we celebrated at taipan station 1. i told her to accompany me for lunch
at station 1. so she followed. after we ate our lunch. everyone started
to appear and we bought her a cake. will upload a super expensive
and unsoldable video of her ! soon !


and guess what i bought for her on her birthday. i cant really upload
the picture. its kinda illegal. i'll keep it a secret for her. so people.
start guessing ! i kinda turn her into some super woman (with mask) with the cake.
thanks to leman and brendan. for splatting her face onto the cake.
love that valuable video !


my birthday just past 6 days ago. i really enjoyed my self. thanks to my
fellow friends who planned a super surprising party. i did not expect all
those to happen. especially eunice and my biimboo. thank you so much
guys. love you guys so much. i do believe in karma. what goes around
comes around.


what i did on eunice's birthday. i had it back on my birthday. 3 times
worse than hers. my face mask looked more interesting than hers.
i kena 3 times from my friends. first brendan, hakim's super long hand
and than brendan again. i bath 2 times after i got back. and i kinda
went to laundary club during my birthday.


all of them lied to me on the afternoon. they bought me a slice of tiramisu cake .
and celebrated at taipan mcd. they made the party look bored. with every
one starts to go home early. and they said they're going laundary that night it
self. they knew that i cant go out during my exam period. so i was freaking
pissed off at all of them. especially eunice and my biimboo.


they told me to meet at mcd. and suddenly eunice brought me to a restaurant
at taipan called neili's place. and when i reached there. everyone was already
there. i was so happy that i hugged everyone. i feel so touched. they bought
me a tiramisu cake too. when i got home. there's another tiramisu cake
waiting for me. and its from my mum. for futher more information. tiramisu
is my favorite cake. and i ate 3 times on that day !


oh ya. i love my classmates. I'm leaving school very soon. im gonna miss
everyone. something special happened on my birthday. for those people
who already know about it. me and HIM are already an official couples.
dont comment about it. i dont care what people said. because as i said.
i'm love drunk !! i love you biimboo !! [20.08.2009]


thats all so far !

No comments: