Sunday, August 30, 2009

merdeka eve !

went pyramid. celebrated merdeka there. went there
around 7pm. anwari picked me up with meor, acis and
syafiq. never hang out with them sine 1956. (1956 is
my favorite line by the way!)


everyone was really hungry. so we went nando's and
had our dinner there. every restaurant was full. crowded
with people. as everyone knows. merdeka eve !! thats
why.


after dinner. we went starbucks and chilled there. while
waiting for the rest to arrive. suppose to club but didn't
make it. our driver has his car curfew. so we went republic
and rain forest.


before mid night. everyone cant stand no more without drinking.
so we went to Asia Cafe and we drank there. illegally.
republic didn't allow underage entering. and that really turned
us off. was suppose to spend our whole night there.


we bought a bottle of liquor. Martin ! and a bottle of coke.
so we drank it at AC. we're not suppose to bring in any
outside drinks or food. but we didn't even bother about it.
it was really fun though. seeing people getting high and
drunk !


i drank few cups but that was all nothing man. half an
hour later. samir's friend brought a bottle of liquor too.
Chivas ! i drank half cup. and i didn't feel anything. but samir,
hafiz, apek and meor were drunk.


all of them are cute when they're drunk. gosh. non stop
singing national songs in the car. jackasses! and i took
care all of them. oh my god. they're so cute. unfortunately.
my phone ran out of battery. didn't manage to snap
down some pictures for evidence. shit !


went star and shisha after AC. just got home actually.
me and HIM had a fight just now. he shouted at me in
front of his and my friends. i was so upset. although
he's stress but he shouldn't shout at me still.


he made up to me at AC. apologized more than 30 times.
just hope that he wont do that to me anymore. i
really did enjoyed my night with whole bunch of
friends. i'm sure the rest of you guys did too !


HAPPY MERDEKA !!!

No comments: