Friday, August 28, 2009

best night ever !

never club since 1956. finally went to MOS yesterday.
suddenly the mood of club just bump into me and eunice.
a lot of my friend went there too. plus. my super hot
guy. ben!


before going to pyramid. me and eunice went to taipan
pappa rich for dinner with shaujin, meor and gang!
we wanted to have our dinner at sunway pyramid. but
i miss my twin sister so much. so i went and find them
for dinner.


after dinner. anwari send us to pyramid. so we waited to
ben and his friends to arrive. i dont really dare to talk to
ben much. i feel so stressed up when he talks to me. his
english is too good. for a malaysian. with his oversea pure
english slang.


so everytime when he talks to me. i'll just act stupid and
smile at him. do you guys really believe that? no. of course i
talked to him. and all of his friend. they all have those english
slang. they're very very open. too open for me.


so the stories goes... first when me and eunice reached pyramid.
we waited for them to arrive. we met them in fornt of starbucks.
pyramid entrance. when i first saw him. i cant stop staring at him.
and he gave me a great big hug. then we started intro our friends
to each other while we're walking to MOS.


i left my high heels and some cloths in eng ching's car. ben and his
friends are all in guest list. so they can get in anytime for free. they
thought wanna go in and get some drinks inside. but i'm not in my
clubbing suit yet. and the rest of our friends are not there yet.


so we decided to have some drinks opposite pyramid. the shop lots.
i didn't bring much money so i suggested to get a drink at mamak.
but richmond. one of ben's friend said 'lets get sober before entering
the club'. so they just walked in. a pub called MONTI's. eunice and
i kinda stoned for a while. and then they pulled us in.


they then ordered a jug of beer. each of us had a cup of beer.
ben, eunice and i bottoms up for the first cup. and then ben pour
me another cup. so overall i drank extra. among all of them. and
we took some pictures there.


after that i went to the toilet and changed. eng ching then reached
outside MOS so me and eunice leave them there and we got in
to eng ching's car. i changed my flip flop to high heels and then we
went back to the pub to find ben and friends.


when we're there. they started smoking except for ben. while
smoking. we walked to MOS entrance. so we decided to get
in first while waiting for the rest. eunice and i got in by just
snapping our fingers. piece of cake!


well. there goes the best part. ben, richmond and 2 more
his friends opened a bottle of absolute! mix with lime juice.
so me and eunice drank til we drop. bottoms up! free flow!
bottoms up! free flow!! da bomb man!


half an hour later. the rest of our friends arrive. we intro
everyone to everyone again! and by not wasting any
time. we went to the dance floor. i really enjoyed my self
during dancing. alot of things happened.


we entered around 11pm. we spend our time at the dance
floor more that 2 hours. till 1.15am. me, ben, richmond
and eng ching then went to the bar and collect our 3
cups of free drinks. they provide free drinks for ladies.
due to ladies night. every thursday.


ben and richmond then went to the dance floor. while
me and eng ching went back to our bar. i was really
tired so i sat there and chatted with eng ching. 15 minutes
later. eunice told me ben and his friend are going home.


i didnt believe at first. i talked to richmond about the time.
and i told him we have 2 more hours to enjoy. richmond
was like 'yeah man!' and then he went away. but suddenly
ben came to me and told me that they're going home.
all of them had class tomorrow.


we said goodbye to all of them and gave all of them a hug.
few minutes later. ben came back and talked to me.
he whispered at my ear. he said 'erm........' and then he was
like 'erm. nothing!' he then gave me a very last hug and he went
back home.


and then he texted me. i feel very very bad. i did something
really bad to him. i shouldn't have did those things. i
hope he'll forgive me. i then went out to the deck with eunice
and eng ching. to take some break.


what happened last night. really turned me off. i dont have
the mood to enjoy anymore. i sat outside for more than
45 minutes. eunice asked me to go in and do the last
dance with her and our friends.


at first i was kinda stoned at the dance floor. but the music
makes me wanna dance again. the bass and music there is
hard to resist. we party till 3am and we went tanjung
to get some drinks.


half an hour later. we then went home. i really did enjoy
my night. it was the best night ever. or should i say. the
best clubbing memories i had. this might be the last
time i get to hang out with ben and his friends.


i think i wont have the chance to hang out with them
anymore after how i treat ben last night. but i really
looking forward in between me and him. every pictures
we took represent all the fun and joys plus memories
we had last night!

No comments: