Tuesday, August 25, 2009

jiayi ♥ biimboo

cute !

i love this one !


i dedicate this blog post to you. baby !


baby. although i know you since february. but the days
i started to get close to you. started to know you. is just
one month time. but. i realize that there's a change in you
after the 'gang bang' all your friends did to you.


people told me. last time you're different. really different.
but now. i see improvement in you. you'd do anything to
make me smile. prove to me how much you love me.
and how much i mean to you. compare to you ex-es.


at first. i didn't think any further relationship in between
us. or wont be that fast. but after all the things you've done.
thank you. i really appreciate. especially on my birthday.
u made me so happy that my heart cant even stand it anymore.
i was touched and i know that i'm already in love with you.


and that's how and when we started. [20.08.2009] 11.57pm!
i'll never forget this day and date. i hope that you're treat me
as if like i'm the last girl on earth. and you. will be my one
and only biimboo ! love you baby !

No comments: