Tuesday, April 28, 2009

tell me why?!

alot of things happened in school this few days.. but something
bad happen today.. something is wrong between my both
best friends.. pity them!


they somehow fight yesterday.. and today.. they no more talking
to each other.. because of misunderstanding.. for the girl
side.. she's quite 'small gas' you see.. she get angry easily
everytime..


and for the guy side.. he shouldn't ignore her like that..
they should both settle together.. i really dont want
them to be like that.. they're processing quite well actually.. and
now not talking to each other at all..!


i feel damn bad for them.. they both are my friends..
i hope that there will be happy ending between the
both of them!


well.. for me.. things going quite well in my single life..
but then.. honestly i miss aaron.. is not really that
easy to get over a guy that i once loved deeply.. but
all i can do is hope for the best for him! wish him luck!


im saving all our happiness in my memory.. and it
will never fade away.. i hope that you enjoy your
life.. and live your life to the max!


i'm trying my very best to forget about you.. i cant
hold my self back anymore.. i wanna move on!
and i guess that you can do so too! starting from
today.. i will enjoy my life kao kao and not thinking
about you anymore! take care!


chao!

No comments: