Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool ~

i've prank more than 3 people today..! proud proud! the first
one who kena from me is Ben..! twice in a row.. and the second
one is Aaron.. i think.. of everyone.. he kena the worse!


haha.. sorry dear..! oh well.. it happens only once a year.. and
next is my classmates.. wee~ anyways.. its kinda childish and
lifeless tho.. non stop playing people! but it was fun!


hanyin waited for me at the pondok after my school.. he send me
home and waited for me to bath.. he went up to my room and
we hanged out there.. (just chatting around, and we didn't do
anything wrong!)


somehow he throw my specs somewhere.. and i cant find it
since afternoon.. we both search for the specs for almost
the whole afternoon but still cant find.. and he's scaring me now..
he said that my house got.... he put it somewhere on the bed..
we didn't even touch and sit on the bed..


it just suddenly went missing! gosh! creepy... but if my specs
really lost.. it'll still be in my room.. i'll try harder to find it..
ish ish! after that we're suppose to go fix hanyin's car at u19..
but then the shop closed!


so we went u2 and took our lunch there.. together with eun!
hanyin told us alot of lame joke.. freaking lame.. and then..
we went CC to meet up Hafiz and Jiihan.. saw Zhenbon,
Kok fei and Shaun there..!


miss them soo much! after sending Jiihan to her tuition.. me,
Eun and hafiz went Carrefour to buy eun's phone cover..
saw some nice phone there.. W980.. im so gonna buy man..
freaking cool wei the phone!


went mcd and waited for Jiihan.. after that.. dinner time! at Kayu
nasi kandar.. again! then we all went home!


to be continue..


Aaron is here in my house..


just arrive!!!!!!!!!

No comments: