Wednesday, April 1, 2009

please FUCK OFF!

for those people who are really lifeless and useless! please
get away from my blog.. you guys are not invited.. my blog
is only for people to chat and to understand my feelings..


flaming people's chat box cant really help you in seeking
attention.. a coward like you people.. dare to insult but
dont dare to show face..! loser.. get a life!


why why why must you care about people's blog? i have my
own life that i wrote almost everything down.. and my pictures..
F.Y.I i'm not acting hot.. i just love to take picture.. ya.. i admit
that im not really pretty.. not perfect..! SO WHAT?


non of your business alright?! please find something better to
do.. stop showing off.. acting like some perfect people and trying
judge about other people..! all i can say is.. grow up kids!


if you guys have any problem.. come meet me up face to face..
i would really welcome you people..! then.. you can start judging
about other people!


first of all.. before you guys judge about other people.. please
look your self in a mirror..! are you really that pretty to
judge about other people.. even if you are! stop acting like
a bitch then!


i didn't cause any trouble to you guys.. so you people better stay
away from me.. i dont owe you guys..! we both side live
in peace.. i didn't even insult you.. why must you cari
pasal with me?! i have feelings too alright!


and secondly.. my attitude.. im not a slut, a bitch or a hooker..!
im just a normal girl.. who is already in a relationship..
you cant really care what i do to my friends.. at least i know
how to control my self.. i know my limits! im not dumb!


so what im trying to say is.. stay away from me and my blog..
really appreciate if you really do so!


THANK YOU!

No comments: